Housing Law

Saul Marine & Co can advise a landlord about his rights to evict a tenant for rent arrears and suing for unpaid rent.

Advising a landlord about tenancy deposit issues.

Advising a landlord about defending a disrepair claim.

Advising a tenant about suing his landlord for damages for disrepair.

Advising Council tenants on their right to buy the property.

Advising tenants about their right to succeed to tenancy as cohabitants or live in partners of the deceased tenant.

Advising tenants who have been unlawfully evicted to be reinstated into their property by injunction and suing landlord for damages.

Advising landlords about claims made against them by tenants from unlawful eviction.


We have recently put together this educational leaflet to assist clients who may have a disrepair action against their landlord or freeholder.

Download Now